VISUALIZING THE SLAPPEY PLEDGE: TAKE PERSONAL OWNERSHIP [VIDEO]



I WILL TAKE PERSONAL OWNERSHIP. I will exhibit good stewardship, be disciplined, and exercise follow through. I will treat company property and money as if it were my own. If a customer tells me a problem, I will own it.

This is what sets us apart from other companies.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Early in the 2009 season, the Florida Gators lost a close game to Ole Miss.  Tim Tebow was interviewed by the press following the game.  He didn’t look to someone else to step up, but he took the personal responsibility for the loss and committed to making a difference.  It was a nice speech, but that’s not what made the difference.  The difference was what he did in practice every day and in every game.  He followed through, owned it, and later that year won the national championship.

If each of us will take the opportunities in front of us and take personal ownership, we also will rise to a new level of success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outsourcing: an overview

So, what is this “Unified Communications” thing, anyhow?

MSPs save money And you get stuff that matters